Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 1 Assignment 1:Creative Blog Entry

I am a Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp. I am approximately 250 million years old and came from the Himalayan Mountain Regions. My color is a pinkish orange, when lit up I look peach. I'm very small compared to most. I came from a lower 3rd class dollar store. Oh.. Look.. There is another Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp, wow how beautiful. It's sculpted in the shape of a bowl with smaller salt crystals inside. It looks so elegant; probably came from an expensive department store. I feel so little and unworthy to be in the same space as the other lamp. Why am I here again? What is my purpose? How did I get here anyways? Wait, I remember now; I was a Christmas gift, given out of love.  When I light up I naturally emit negative ions into the atmosphere restoring and neutralize air quality. My negative ions can be used to treat illness and improve health for human. I eliminate allergens and support the humans immune system. I boost their serotonin levels, improve mental alertness and increase chi. Chi? That's Universal Life Energy!!! The Chinese refer to me as Life Force!!! Pretty impressive!!! The moral of my story is that it doesn't matter where you came from in life; you are a gift, you have a great purpose. Others may have came from a higher social status; they may look more worthy, but you possess the same qualities within as they do. Always remember the qualities within yourself and increase your Life Force. Blessings & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment